About the Boosters
The mission of The Liberty Athletic Booster Club is to provide funding to support the Liberty Athletic Programs, promote an atmosphere of good sportsmanship and school spirit and to foster the qualities of camaraderie and leadership within all athletes, parents and the community.
2017/2018 Board Members
President: Lisa Lance
Vice-President: Terri Parris
Secretary: Angie Houck
Treasurer: Sheila Burrows
Spiritwear: Helena Minor
Team Parent Coordinator: Kristin Bernadzikowski
Membership: Dianne Delgado
Corporate Sponsorships: Mike Bowling
Snack Bar: Bobbi Tucker
Bingo Chair: Michaeline Van Reenan
Stadium Chair Sales: Kristin Bernadzikowski
Forever Wall Sales: Carolyn Case
Website: Jeff B
- Support LHS Athletics by joining the Liberty Athletic Boosters. Our organization provides funding and support to all the athletes, regardless of team, sport, or season.
- Booster Membership Form
- Join us the 1st Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the LHS Media Center.
- (Due to game schedules some meetings dates may be rescheduled)
- The LHS Athletic Boosters award six scholarships to graduating seniors each year. Student/athletes interested in applying can download our scholarship application here or pick one up in the guidance office.
- 2016 Scholarship Cover Letter
- 2016 Scholarship Application