The Liberty Athletic Boosters provide support for our athletes helping them play competitively and have a great high school sports experience. The Athletic Director receives little funding from the county and the Boosters help with funds from membership fees, snack bar income, banner sponsorship revenue, our fundraising events, and our online spirit wear store.
The following are just some of the items the Liberty Athletic Boosters have funded and continue to fund:
- Offset the cost of a new gator for the athletic department
- Stadium scoreboard, along with the scoreboards for softball, baseball, and field hockey
- Sod or dirt for softball and baseball fields (every other year)
- Sod for part of or the full stadium field (every other year)
- Offset the cost of uniforms
- Offset the cost of some equipment, such as the volleyball nets, goal posts, and balls
- The Liberty Athletic Boosters’ annual scholarship program
- A new trophy case (in the hallway by the Main Gym)
You can find the Athletic Boosters on Facebook and Instagram. We operate indoor and outdoor snack bars; sponsor a year-round online spirit wear store; promote and maintain the Forever Wall; and sell advertising to local businesses through our sponsorship program.
All of this is to benefit Liberty athletes and Liberty’s athletic programs. We can’t tackle all of these things without your help! Become a member today or better yet, become a member and become involved. There are a number of volunteer needs and we would be happy to find one that fits your time limitations and schedule.
We meet the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00 pm in the Media Center. All are welcome.
Sponsorship opportunities: If you are a local business owner and would like to demonstrate your Lions Pride and help our LHS teams while also advertising your business at LHS athletic events, please visit our Sponsors page or send an email to email@example.com.
If you would like to make a donation, it is not only greatly appreciated, but it is essential for the continued success of all of our sports and all of our student-athletes. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization therefore, all donations are tax-deductible to the extent the IRS allows.