Athletic Director: Ed DiVincent
Athletic Trainer: Erin Beane
Forms must be completed and turned in prior to 1st day of try-outs
Athletic Fees – 2016/17
– $105 for individual athletes
– $150 for multi-family athletes.
Fees can be dropped off in the LHS Office during normal school hours.
Fees must be paid prior to the first regular season game.
- Game Admission
- – Students: $2 (6 and older)
- – Adults: $5
- 2016/17 Activity Pass
- Available at all LHS stadium and gym events
- The pass is good for one full year admission to home athletic events. (MPSAA games and playoffs excluded)
- Student- $30 (6 and older)
- Individual (non-student)- $45
- Family $125 (up to four passes-$10 for each additional pass)
- NEW NCAA STANDARDS (Can also be found on the MPSSAA website.)
- Training provided in part by PIVOT Physical Therapy